Its happening again!!! Madsweat is giving away 1 free entire to 2 Lucky winners this time!!
Madsweat has two free entries to giveaway to any open heat Reebok Spartan Race in the continental United States!
Are you feeling lucky? Then just click here or follow the link on the bottom of page to learn how you can enter to win! Good luck!
The grocery store can be a very tempting place when trying to lead a nutritious lifestyle. It is important to go to the store with a plan of attack.
1) Arrive with a well thought out grocery list. This will save you time, money, and prevent you from grabbing food on impulse. When making the list, go through your refrigerator, freezer, and pantry. See what items you are low on and then determine if repurchasing that item would be a good decision. How many calories are in the product? Is it fresh or processed? When do you plan on using the product?
2) Never go to the grocery store hungry! If you arrive to the store hungry, you will be more likely to purchase food that you otherwise wouldn’t have purchased.
3) Shop regularly. Choose one day per week to go to the store. This will help you keep closer tabs on your home inventory to allow a more efficient grocery store stop.
4) Make the majority of your purchase fruits and vegetables. Avoid the dried fruits as they generally have added sugar and contain unnecessary calories.
5) Shop the perimeter of the store. The perimeter of the store is where you will find your fresh produce, unprocessed foods, and perishable items. These are generally healthier options. The processed foods will be found down the isles. Can you shop on just the perimeter of the store?
6) Look for food beyond eye level. As a cost saving measure, make sure to look at the entire shelf. Generally, the stores most profitable items are placed at eye level.
Do you have a routine for grocery shopping?
UNCOVER WHAT MAKES THE MOST SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE WINNERS
Check out the epitome of grit, Joe Desena, founder & CEO of Spartan Race and NY Times best-selling author, travels the globe seeking answers from experts like Sir Richard Branson, Steve Pressfield, Barbell Shrugged, and many more and UNCOVERS WHAT MAKES THE MOST SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE WINNERS. Joe’s interviews with authors, academics, athletes, adventurers, CEOs and thought leaders will shift your thinking, make you laugh and and give you the tools you need. He’s on a mission to find the secrets to success in all aspects of life. Not only does Joe interview epic people, he has brought together an amazing panel to break down and analyze every aspect of these interviews. We give you the ultimate blueprint and action steps to assimilating these powerful conversations into your own life. The Podcast is now live here:
Check out the January/February issue of The Training Edge magazine. Find out what MadSweat Trainer Crystal Reeves thinks about bodyweight training and treat yourself to a no equipment needed workout! http://www.nasm.org/the-training-edge-magazine/issues/jan-feb-2015/body-weight-workout