If you’re a fitness nut or even the casual exerciser , you’ve probably wondered how much of what you know and what you’ve heard in the gym is the truth? Well Check out Fitness Or Fiction The Truth About Diet and Exercise By Brent Brookbush… it’s a must read! This book has lots of great information thats presented in a way that everyone can understand it. So even if you don’t have a PhD in exercise science or nutrition you’ll still get it. This book is at the top of our list of recommended items in our online store check it out!… http://bit.ly/Rcgqjq
Some of the topics covered:
• Dieting Made Simple: You don’t have to cut carbohydrates (carbs), or fat, or eat weird combinations of food to lose weight.
• The Truth About Supplements: It’s time to stop wasting your money on the ones that don’t work.
• The Myth About Toning-up: You cannot tone, but you can choose exercise that will burn more calories and lead to a leaner, more defined physique.
• The Truth About 6-pack Abs: How do you get them, and are they worth the effort.
• Muscle Myths: How to get more out of your weight training routine by avoiding the pseudo-science.
• Tackling Cardio Confusion: What is the best cardio?
• Motivation is not ordained, it’s developed: Build a plan toward your goals with help from the latest research.
If you keep doing the same things, you will keep looking the same way. It’s time to make a change. With the information in this book, you can leave the gimmicks behind and create a personalized fitness program that works. No more misleading diet plans and products that promise unattainable results. You can be your own personal trainer and critically evaluate your options. Stop fighting your body and start working with your body.
This goes on the HOT List!!