It is our mission to motivate, educate, and empower you!
We understand the challenges of health and fitness. It can be a daunting task, leaving you struggling to find the time, motivation and knowledge of exercise and nutrition. Then of course there are the health clubs often an intimidating and impersonal environment for anyone.
Russell is a National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Master Trainer, Certified Personal Trainer with over 10 years of experience helping clients lose weight, improve sports performance and live overall healthier lives. He also holds NASM advanced specializations in Corrective Exercise (CES), Performance Enhancement (PES), Golf Fitness (GFS),MMA Conditioning (MMACS), Fitness Nutrition (FNS), Behavior Change (BCS) and Group Personal Training (GPTS). Russell was the recipient of the 2015 NASM Master Trainer of the Year award. His love for fitness started at a young age as a stand out sprinter throughout school in N.Y.. Russell started his career in health and fitness 10 years ago with one of the largest fitness club chains in Arizona as a personal trainer; eventually running his own training department. His passion for helping others reach their goals led him to start his own company, Madsweat with his partner Crystal.
One of Russell’s greatest success stories is helping a client to lose 138 pounds in 13 months. With his clients determination to reach her goal and Russell’s focus on progressively adjusting all aspects of the training program they were able to achieve amazing results. Russell doesn’t believe in quick fixes! It takes dedication and hard work to reach your goals!
Along with helping clients lose weight, Russell also helps clients improve sports performance and increase their overall fitness. He will give you the accountability and motivation you need whatever your fitness goals, current fitness levels or exercise experience. Working with Russell will dramatically improve your workouts and help you achieve results you never thought possible!
- Over 10+ years of experience
- NASM Master Trainer (#1470114)
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer (#1422176)
- Corrective Exercise Specialist (#1488586
- NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist (#1388997)
- NASM Fitness Nutrition Specialist (#1454717)
- NASM Golf Fitness Specialist (#1446230)
- NASM Group Personal Training Specialist (#1470127)
- NASM Behavior Change Specialist (#1501202307)
- NASM MMA Conditioning Specialist (#1507993)
- NASM Weight Loss Specialist (#1514338)
- NASM Customized Integrated Injury Prevention Program (#1381464)
- dotFit Fit Pro
- Exerspy Coach
NASM Master Trainer of the Year (2015)
“The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bulls*** story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it” – Jordan Belfort
The dedication, sweat and tears of being an athlete turned into a career of helping others accomplish their goals. Crystal is a professional, personal trainer who develops programs not just workouts to help you reach your fitness goals.
Crystal is a Master Trainer certified by the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM). She has a B.A in Exercise Science and Health with an emphasis in coaching. In addition, to being a Certified Personal Trainer she holds advanced specializations from the NASM as a Corrective Exercise Specialist, Performance Enhancement Specialist, Women’s Fitness Specialist and Fitness Nutrition Specialist.
She seeks to not only design a program to help you reach your goal, but to make sure you are moving better and making fitness an enjoyable part of your lifestyle.
A lifelong athlete, Crystal was a multi-sport high school athlete, collegiate athlete and now continues with races/events such as Tough Mudder, Spartan Race, Pat’s Run etc to keep that competitive edge. She loves to hit the tennis court and yoga mat. Outside of exercise, like any woman she can shop till she drops. Most of her time though is filled by a busy 6 year old!
If you are serious about reaching your fitness goals, Crystal will develop and help you implement a plan to get you there. She asks, If you don’t start today when will you?
- Over 8 years of experience
- B.A. in Exercise Science & Health
- NASM Master Trainer (#1470113)
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer (#1438056)
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist (#1377120)
- Performance Enhancement Specialist (#1484751)
- NASM Fitness Nutrition Specialist (#1454650)
- NASM Women’s Fitness Specialist (#1456440)
- NASM Behavior Change Specialist (#1501207065)
- Weight Loss Specialist (#1513601)
- Youth Exercises Specialist (1514502)
- dotFit Fit Pro
- Exerspy Coach
"Fear is what stops you... courages is what keeps you going." -Unknown